Free Valentina ADK Std Editon; New Revolution Oriented NING Community

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Feb 14 12:32:54 EST 2008

Hello all,

We are in the process of inviting our partners to join the Mirye Community
NING at http://miryesoftware.ning.com and want to invite you :-)

A few things we've posted today:

-10 Minutes with Bill Atkinson, Creator of HyperCard
-Celebrating 10 Years of Valentina with FREE Valentina ADK Std Edition
-February 2008: Free Icon Set with Revolution Studio or Higher (upgrades or
new)
-Other Special Offers

This site focuses more on the "solution" rather than the product; the plan
is to establish special interest groups around what you can achieve with
Revolution and associated products. Mirye focuses on the "fruit" of digital
production, which encompasses cross-platform development.

For this reason, we have Special Interest Groups that will be solutions
oriented. That does not mean it is exclusively commercial in nature - we all
need to accomplish tasks with the tools we use. One group just started is
the Revolution Live Group to talk with other attendees
(http://miryesoftware.ning.com/group/revolutionlive).

This site works along with other iniatives such as the Revolution Developers
Linked In Group (http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/50811/3AFC3E793E6E) and the -
now in beta - Consultant's Directory
(http://www.mirye.com/index.php/Revolution-Developers.html). The
consultant's directory is still rough around the edges and to be updated,
but any data entered will be carried over. A basic listing there is entirely
free.

We are currently recruiting Benevolent Dictators to help out with the
Special Interest Groups or to suggest new ones. If you can devote some time
to helping shepard particular special interest areas - we are very
interested to hear from you.

I hope you'll join in! This site isnt a replacement for the Revolution
mailing list, but it's got features that will make it a pleasure compared to
many more static community sites.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Mirye Software Publishing