Number of display lines on a Option Menu

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 12:25:11 EST 2008

Hi Sarah,
I'm sorry, but I don't see a "number of lines" property on the Basic
Properties for the Option button.
Actually, I don't see the property anywhere for this type of button.
I see the property "Access with mouse button". This is the only numeric
property for Basic Properties.
But I have found the "menuLines" property in the Rev Doc. I assume I will
have to put a "set menuLines of..." into the "on openCard" script.

Thanx Sarah.
Mark Stuart