logicalTrunc

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Feb 12 12:06:35 EST 2008

Kay C Lan wrote:
> It would be nice if the Rev Lords rewrote trunc and mod to use offset or
> intemDelimiter so that it actually worked 'out of the box'.

In my own admittedly feeble mind, mod seems like a true math operator
while trun is in essence a string operator (even though it works on
numeric strings).

So if mod stayed as it is, I'd be okay with that.

But for trunc to conform to human logic, I agree it may be best to
recognize it as the string operator it is, and revise it accordingly.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal