Minimize Custom shaped stacks

capellan capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 13:21:50 EST 2008

Hi all,

Recently i was adding a Minimize button to a custom shaped stack,
and to my surprise, the stack does not minimize at all,
but moves near to the bottom of the screen where only
a small portion of the top is visible.

To maximize the stack, i just have to do is double click
on the visible portion of the stack.

Is this the normal behavior of minimized custom shaped stacks?
I hoped that the minimized stack show a button in the bar, like toplevel
stacks do.

Any insight to correct this behavior is welcome.

Thanks in advance

alejandro