Getting Rev to utilize Volume Shadow Services

Derek Bump runrev at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Feb 8 00:52:03 EST 2008

Ah Ha!  Sometimes it's how you word your questions in Google that yields
a good answer.  I still have to test this first, but the following
solutions have presented themselves...

  1. Copy the "locked" file to a temporary location (Windows will allow
this) and then read it's contents.

  2. Use the program "Unlocker" (http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/) from
the command line to unlock the file.

I've got my fingers crossed. :)