List or forum?

Steve Checkley steve.taxcalc at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 12:59:03 EST 2008

Thanks for the tip on resizing the group. I'm certain that it'll work!

Most groups in my application won't need to show scrollbars as even when the user reduces the size of the window to it's smallest allowed, they will still be visible. For this reason, I only want them to turn on when necessary.

I've had the CoreImage question answered on the forum and hopefully will be checking it out tonight.

I love having such a helpful resource behind Rev. Sometimes it's hard to see the solution to a problem, although you know one exists. Except for unified toolbars, maybe! :oD

Cheers,

Steve