AW: filling a db on CD, what happens?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Feb 7 03:09:43 EST 2008

Thanks to all of your know how,
I have get a lot of helpful suggestions. AS always there are a lot of
different approaches to get to your target. Any remote or online
constructions can't be done, because I have also very basic equipped single
user without internet connection (yes there are still some of these species
:)
In my project, I think I will go with valentine db because I have robust
multi user support, integrated encryption feature and sql for fast selection
in 20.000 records.
Tiemo