List or forum?

Steve Checkley steve.taxcalc at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 18:40:13 EST 2008

Hello all,

Over the last few weeks, I've mainly been posting to the forum. I've come across one or two snags in my application's development and so have posted my questions to the forum, as usual.

As they're not exactly beginner level problems, would I be better off asking the more advanced questions here? Or do the helpful peeps here look at the forum too?

For the curious...

I'm having problems working out when a group of controls are being clipped as the user resizes, so I can turn on scrollbars as necessary. I can't find a built in way or doing this, so thought I'd ask before I start writing my own way of doing things.

The other question was getting the Core Image visual effects to work as I move from card to card, with screen locking and unlocking en route. There must be something I'm missing here!

Cheers,

Steve