revBrowser Memory Leak

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 6 12:21:43 EST 2008

Hi Tom,

Which version of Revolution and which operating system are you using
on the computer that went down?

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com

Op 6-feb-2008, om 16:36 heeft Thomas McGrath III het volgende
geschreven: