where to put handlers?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Feb 5 23:36:35 EST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008, at 6:49 PM, Sadhunathan Nadesan wrote:

> Reason:  easy to edit a single script with everything in one place,
> easy to find what you are looking for, instead of hunting around in
> various buttons or other objects with code scattered all around.
>
> Maintenance is the key.

I have to plug Jerry's GLX2 here because hunting through scripts can
be such a time consuming process and Jerry has nailed the solution.

For anyone tired of navigating through code I would suggest trying out
GLX2. When GLX2 loads a script it turns handlers into hyperlinks. You
just click on calls to handlers to open up the script the handler is
in. Your hunting days will be over.

This feature is one of the greatest productivity boosts I've found in
Rev. Go to <http://daniels-mara.com/glx2/features/> and scroll down to
"Hyperlinks in Handlers" to learn more.

Regards,

--