about Voyager Expanded Books

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Sun Feb 3 15:07:39 EST 2008

Colin,

Murph! thanks could not remember his name. It was the A World Alive
project we were doing with him, it was sea studio's film and i was
helping him pull all the parts together at the studio.. Glad to hear
hes a producer now with scholastic!

Sorry, i got it confused with another media guy we were working with
in Venice beach. I think thats why bob liked Sea Studios digs, you
just had to go out the side door to be over the water, but you oouldnt
get to it to play!  it was a 20' drop to the water for us and the
studio cat was the only one who did that when he missed diving for sea
gulls and i would have to climb down to fish him off the rocks...
Santa Monica had a bit warmer weather and water than we did though.

cheers,

jeff

On Feb 3, 2008, at 1:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com