about Voyager Expanded Books

Jim Carwardine jim at oyfconsulting.com
Sat Feb 2 13:12:26 EST 2008

Bob gave me a copy of the Voyager series, if I recall correctly, it
was all about the planets or something, which I still have but
haven't looked at since back then... Jim

On 1-Feb-08, at 4:10 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:

> At 2:46 PM -0400 2/1/08, Jim Carwardine wrote:
>> I showed it to Bob Stein at his booth and he said, "I can't look
>> at this.  This looks just like what we are doing."
>
> If that's what he said then it would have been 1992. I programmed
> the Expanded Books during October and November 1991, and another
> programmer finished off a couple of features, ready for the release
> of the first three EBs at that MacWorld.

Jim Carwardine,
President & CEO
OYF Consulting
Ph. 902.823.2339 / 866.601.2339
Fx. 902.823-2139
<www.StrategicDoing.com>
StrategicDoing™: Execution depends on employees.
Strategic Partner with HiringSmart Canada Ltd.