RevBrowser Two windows

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sat Feb 2 10:51:08 EST 2008

No I haven't myself but several others on this list have.  If you look
at the properties of the grc, one of them is either "blendLevel" or
"transparency" I don't remember which.  By setting this to transparent,
you see right through it to whatever is underneath but it remains on top
so IT gets mouse information not the window it's covering.

len