about Voyager Expanded Books

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Sat Feb 2 09:50:27 EST 2008

Am i the only one who thinks it is hilarious when hypercard and its xtalk progeny are refered to as hypertext ore hypermedia environments or tools?  Have you ever tried to emplement a true generlized hyper-linking into your projects or stacks?  There is absolutely no pre-built infrastructure for "hyper" anything in xtalk. None!  Just the word.  The original snow job.  The first "branding" exercise.  Enough b.s. to drive good old ted nelson crazy.

randall