about Voyager Expanded Books

Randall Lee Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri Feb 1 19:26:21 EST 2008

What did happen to toolbook?  Another question i always forget to ask is what happened to that very promicing authoring app out of utah or denver that was hyped as a real object based drag and drop hypermedia builder?  Anyone remember this?  Seems like it was out for less than a year (windows only).
randall