RevBrowser Two windows

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 16:20:54 EST 2008

Does anyone know how to tell what browser window the user selected/
focused on when using two revbrowser windows on the same card?

browserBeforeNavigate and browsernavigateComplete only work if a web
object with an ID has been clicked on in the browser and not all
objects have ids.

browserClick is windows only.

browserOut and browserOver will only work over a web object with an id.

I would like to know when a user moves the mouse into a web browser
window or when they make it active ie. the scroll bars are active.

It seems that messages are trapped by the rev browser.

I have been at this for a couple of hours now and can't figure
anything out.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Thomas McGrath III