Infinite loops !

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Fri Feb 1 08:02:14 EST 2008

I have not had time to test your advice, but I do not have the
possibility to modify the controls during the execution of the loop.
I did not "the hand" (in french : je n'ai pas la main). But perhaps
should I try before answering.
Thank you very much
René

PS : it is a musical application, and the time (tempo) is very
important, the loop should not be held up during its execution ...