Backup sort of thing?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 13:18:01 EST 2008

Hi Richard,
I made an App in which customers and clothes are stored (all on their own
card).
I wanted a way to backup the 'store' in TXT files but today I decided to
backup the whole stack on closing the App.
It is primarily needed as backup in case the 'store' gets corrupted.

Any ideas are welcome!

Greetings,

William