Zlib decompression - Any ideas?

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Mon Dec 29 19:10:39 EST 2008

One last idea - what does the data actually look like? If you examine
the files and find that the first n bytes are the same in each one,
it may be possible to simply strip off that n bytes and pass the rest
to 'decompress'...

Best,

Mark

ps. I suppose it might be an idea to ask about the format of
'TCompressedstreams' (or whatever it was) in a Delphi forum.