Date stamp a stack

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Dec 29 17:30:41 EST 2008

Mark,

Sure. It is for licensing. I was thinking that this would be a good
method for a limited time trial of my software. The document stack
would contain the user's data and the program would check the creation
date of the data stack for the trail period. Once the user paid for
the software it would no longer care what the creation date was.

Bill