HC to Rev conversion help needed

Paul Looney support at ahsomme.com
Sun Dec 28 14:53:43 EST 2008

Dale,
You probably want to eliminate the idle messages and the compact
stack messages as well.
You may want to stop using stacks entirely. Approximately how many
stacks are there? Approximately how many cards per stack? How much
information in a typical field? Why are there separate stacks,
instead of one large one?
Who uses HyperVibes, for what, why?
Paul Looney