[ANN] Merry Stykzmas! Stykz Public Beta for Mac is Released

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Dec 25 07:36:28 EST 2008

Bonjour Ken,

Great work!
Above all, I appreciate guidelines respect and a perfect layout with
many well thought details.
Probably could you add balloons and text abilities and, last but not
least, being able to import an image as a background.

Keep the great work and have a merry Christmas.

Le 25 déc. 08 à 08:57, Ken Ray a écrit :

> Hey everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I've *finally*
> gotten the
> public beta of the Mac version of the stick figure animation
> program Stykz
> out the door and on its own site (www.stykz.net).

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.