[ANN] Merry Stykzmas! Stykz Public Beta for Mac is Released

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Dec 25 02:57:11 EST 2008

Hey everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I've *finally* gotten the
public beta of the Mac version of the stick figure animation program Stykz
out the door and on its own site (www.stykz.net).

Some of you who were at the last RevCon in Las Vegas may recall me
discussing Stykz and the impact that stick figure animation has had on my
children and how popular it has become.

Stykz is based on Rev 3 and will hopefully provide a platform for me to
reach a larger audience on the benefits of using Revolution for development.

In any event, if you or anyone you know might be interested in trying their
hand at this creative endeavor, venture over to www.stykz.net and download
the Mac build and give it a spin.

Hope you all have a great holiday,

Ken Ray