... distribute in multiple languages?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 15:02:54 EST 2008

--- Randall Lee Reetz <randall at randallreetz.com>
wrote:
> The Rev web site 2008 Christmas special says:
>
> "Supercharge your
> databases, easily distribute
> software in multiple
> languages..."
>
> I take it this use of the term "multiple languages"
> refers to natural
> languages (English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese,
> etc.)  and not
> computing languages (Java, C, Lisp, etc.)?
>
> Anybody?
>
> Randall

Yep, that's natural languages - thanks to DamPro
NativeSpeak.
But Rev 2.9 introduced support for alternateLanguages
on Windows - VBScript, JavaScript,... - if that's what
you're looking for. Not to mention that you can always
use the 'shell' function, 'open process' or sockets to
communicate with items in a different programming
language.

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====