the grabbedObject?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 22 11:21:52 EST 2008

Mark Swindell wrote:
> I've got a transparent button.  I'm grabbing it.  When the button goes
> over a white field I want its color to change to black, when it moves
> over a green field I want it to change to yellow.

I can never remember what all the inks do without experimenting, but I
think there is one that does exactly what you describe -- reverses the
color. On mousedown, set the ink, on mouseup set the ink back to
"srcCopy" (the default ink.) If you do that, you won't have to poll
fields or keep track of anything.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com