post about GLx2

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Dec 20 21:38:59 EST 2008

JB,

1. Did you know we have a support site for GLX2? We do. Link is in my
signature below. Please post reports there going forward.

2. We have a large number of users with the configuration you note.
GLX2 works for them. So it must be something about your installation
or environment.

3. "it will not work" is not really a bug report. We need to be able
to replicate a problem before we can fix it. Could you post the detail
of what you mean by "will not work" and what led up to it "not
working"? Also any error messages would be very helpful.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Daniels & Mara, Inc.
Makers of GLX2