latest beta & GLx2

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Dec 20 20:01:30 EST 2008

I believe Revolution management needs to do some explaining.  I am a
licensed
user of the current version of enterprise.  With this you have the
list for developers
who use Enterprise and like this list you can post messages in the
same way.

About a month ago I posted a message on that list and it was held
back saying
only list members can post.  I have signed up for this list as
required to access
it and complained about the last message I posted.

Now I am still not being provided the same benefits as other
Enterprise users
which was advertised as part of the purchase.

--------------------
Your mail to 'improve-revolution' with the subject

     latest beta & GLx2

The reason it is being held:

     Post by non-member to a members-only list

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

     http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/confirm/improve-revolution/
f9c3614dfd9a778bb266f3ce70d7a3a61a44b4df

I am posting this here since it obviously didn't work to complain
before.

-=>JB<=-