Hammering on about Paragraphs

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Dec 20 10:45:37 EST 2008

Also, you can get the htmlText and count <p> to get the number of
paragraphs in a field.

As for formatting you can insert a  	  after each <p> tag to insert
an indent.

Just a thought.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html