[OT] If programming languages were religions...

Randall Reetz randall at randallreetz.com
Fri Dec 19 22:41:15 EST 2008

I wish people would use the term xtalk when refering to this language its structure and lexicon both come intact from hypercard and smalltalk before that.  Revenue is a great integration synthesis of xtalk and a cross platform runtime engines, but the language is xtalk all the way in.  Seems only fair.  No?