[OT] If programming languages were religions...

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Dec 19 20:54:44 EST 2008

On 19 Dec 2008, at 16:51, Bob Hartley wrote:

> *LOLCODE* would be *Pastafarianism*

Pastafarianism is an internet meme/joke/pun related to Creationism.
Check out the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster:
http://www.venganza.org/

LOLcode is also an internet joke, basically the attempt at making a
programming language out of Lolspeak, which is in turn another
internet joke. Interestingly,  in my eyes LOLcode is the closest to
rev in that list, at least semantic wise...

Check out the examples: http://lolcode.com
Lolspeak examples: http://icanhascheezburger.com/

I know way too much about these things...
Björnke

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com/runrev/chatrev.php