Table field text formating

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Dec 19 03:44:06 EST 2008

JB,

FWIW, I believe the Rev text engine is something written specifically
for Rev to be cross-platform and does not plug in to platform specific
engines such as MLTE. So the upside is that they can pretty much do
whatever they want (and have it work cross platform). The downside is
that Rev doesn't always automatically inherit OS-specific features.

This may have changed in the past couple of years, but as far as I
know that's the case.