Table field text formating

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 15:17:56 EST 2008

> Message: 16
> Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:02:24 -0400
> From: "william humphrey" <shoreagent at gmail.com>
> Subject: Table field text formating
> To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> I keep running into this problem and making work-arounds that are
> not at all
> elegant. It would sure be wonderful if you could set the alignment
> in one
> column of a table field to "right" and the next column in the same
> table
> field to another alignment say "left".
> Is there a way to do this?

Bill,

Some time ago there was a thread concerning fully justified text. It
was a while ago and I don't remember the details.
I wrote a plug-in to do this. In the message box enter the following
to see the utility.

go url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/JustifyTextPlugin.rev"

It might give you some ideas for right  justification.

Jim Hurley