[ANN][EN][FR] ListMagic 1.0 by So Smart Software

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Dec 18 12:36:09 EST 2008

I'm curious if it is possible to display a range of cells. Let's say
my query returns records with a unique index number as the first
column, the deleted flag as the second column, and then the data I
want to see. It would be great if I could supply a range of columns to
display or even a list of columns. This way sorts to the list would
sort all data but only show the columns I want to show.

Just pondering.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management