Table field text formating

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Dec 17 21:17:11 EST 2008

Brian,

Whatever way it is done Rev should include it as a standard and then
they can advertise it
includes the ability for kerning and tracking.  They can have a
standard key used to enter
the character.  Maybe something like a control-space.  Of course this
can probably be done
now using key commands available but if they included it as a
standard it would mean a lot
to those who care about it.  Since it is so simple why not include it?

-=>JB<=-