Table field text formating

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Dec 17 13:05:15 EST 2008

IMHO
Courier is the most universally available monospaced font. I like
slashed zeroes to contrast with UC  O's. Also the open source
Truetype    Profont       is severe to look at for code, but presents
a great image for numbers lists.

No testing on Windows - but these are long established and familiar
fonts on all platforms.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o