Table field text formating

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 11:55:03 EST 2008

--- william humphrey <shoreagent at gmail.com> wrote:
> I keep running into this problem and making
> work-arounds that are not at all
> elegant. It would sure be wonderful if you could set
> the alignment in one
> column of a table field to "right" and the next
> column in the same table
> field to another alignment say "left".
> Is there a way to do this?

I'm afraid not. The closest you'll get is by using
multiple fields and making them scroll and hilite
lines in unison; but then you'll also have to fill
them in one column at a time.

Hopefully we will one day have a true table control,
or some kind sould builds a reusable table group which
takes care of this for Rev developers.

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====