JaguarPC - Rev - MySQL

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 11:52:15 EST 2008

--- Jim Sims <sims at ezpzapps.com> wrote:
> Anyone using JaguarPC & a Rev  CGI to connect to
> MySQL?
>
> I MUST get this working today, if at all possible.
>
> What Linux engine & DB driver versions are you
> using?
>
> Any tips are most welcomed.
>

> sims

Hi sims,

Some quick ideas:
- do you have the revdb.so and the dbmysql.so in the
same directory?
- have you tried wrapping it in a 'try' and putting
the error from a 'catch' block?
- have you tried the 'revSetDatabaseDriverPath'
command to point to the directory where the
'dbmysql.so' is stored?
- in your 'revOpenDatabase' call, are you using
lowercase "mysql" for the database type?

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====