rev cgi connect to a mysql database on jaguarPC problem

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Wed Dec 17 06:57:14 EST 2008

I'm trying to have a rev cgi connect to a mysql database on jaguarPC

I uploaded the driver dbmysql.bundle to the cgi-bin on jaguarPC and
gave it 0755 permissions

I uploaded a rev stack (dbtest.rev) with the script (shown below) to
the cgi-bin on jaguarPC and gave it 0755 permissions

I also uploaded a text file named  dbtest.cgi   (with text shown
below), saved with unix endings, also 0755
-------
#!revolution -ui

on startup
     library "dbtest.rev"
end startup
----------

When I try to connect with my browser using  http://ezpzapps.net/cgi-bin/dbtest.cgi?
I get "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration
and was unable to complete your request."

Can anyone provide a clue as to what I am doing wrong?

on librarystack

    put $QUERY_STRING into    theTerms

--  NOTE:  NAME, PASSWORD,DB NAME all changed in this example of what
I uploaded
--  NOTE: "localhost"  is shown as I have it on the server

   put "NAME" into dbUser
   put "PASSWORD" into dbPass
   put fld "DB NAME" into dbName
    put "localhost" into dbAddr
   put revOpenDatabase("MySQL",dbAddr,dbName,dbUser,dbPass) into
dbresult
   if dbresult is a number then
     put dbresult into buffer
   else