Get Referals through Our Valentina Testimonials and Consulting List

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Dec 15 14:26:36 EST 2008

Hello all,

There is a major, major forthcoming release of Valentina, and Paradigma is
rebuilding its list of testimonials and consultants listing to go along with
the new website that's under construction now (and almost completed).

We are looking for two things:

1. Testimonial statements. If you use Valentina, tell us what you like about
it; the more specific you can be, the better. Stories how Valentina leaves
all competitors in the dust are always well loved. We can also include a
link with this, which is very appropriate if you arent a consultant (such as
IT staff implementing Valentina in a school or business, etc).

2. Consultant Entries. This is a simply a list with company name, link and
2-3 concise sentences about your business. You should include the
"competency area", like Revolution, .net, etc. For this particular list, you
should have some experience using Valentina.

I can't tell you how many times we've been called asking for referrals for
consultants who know Valentina and development environment X. Those calls
ask for specific knowledge in a system.

Here's in specific what we'd like to see:

Testimonial: lots of gushing love and reasons why you love it
About You: Your 2-3 sentence description above

This information will be used primarily on the new website, but could also
make it into printed materials, bobblehead dolls, etc and flaunted before
the eyes, noses and other sensory organs of the press. Don't forget that
MacWorld is just a few weeks away....

By sending us this information, it means you are granting us an unlimited
right to use it wherever, whenever, whatever, forever. That's about as
legalese as Id like to get on this.

We need this information ASAP, especially to take advantage of our relaunch,
when more eyes will be upon us.

For the time being, just email these directly to me at my gmail account at
lynn.fredricks at gmail.com. A nice form is coming with the new website, but
that won't be until post launch.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks