Text Clippings on Windows

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Mon Dec 15 10:38:38 EST 2008

Hugh Senior wrote:

Hi All

OKay here is an idea I've not been near rev for a long while and I'm
sure you can generate the code better than me.

Okay here goes...... it must be possible since when using winzip you can
drag part of an archive to the desktop to extract so there is no OS bar.

On mousedown
clear ttext
cleat tstack
put the highlighted txt of this field into ttext
put the boundary coordinates of the card/stack into tstack
end mousedown
On mouse up
if the mouse coordinates is outside tstack
create textfile.txt on desktop (Use windows standard path location
script for this)
paste ttext into textfile.txt
end mouseup

Okay I'm an amateur but surely this can be done like this and probably
more elegantly.

Cheers
Bob