AW: "the filename of this stack" returns capital letters

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Dec 14 19:35:33 EST 2008

I ran into this problem about a year and half ago but I had a different
setup.  I have Rev clients that run on Windows machines but get their
updates from a Linux server (where the database also is) using Samba.

While it is true that Windows is case-INsensitive, Linux is NOT and so I
had to rename all of my files on the Linux server to match what was in
the Rev code before I could make it work.

len morgan