Text Clippings on Windows (was: Desktop clipFile by D&D)

Hugh Senior h at FlexibleLearning.com
Sun Dec 14 12:57:15 EST 2008

Thank you, Mark. Looks like Windows cannot do this without lower level
support. Once again the Mac demonstrates its inate usability superiority :-)

Is anyone up for writing an external to support text clippings for Windows?
Please contact me off list.

/H

Hi Hugh,

On the Mac, text clippings are created automatically. I guess you are
on Windows. I believe that the new drag and drop commands make it
possible to retrieve the dragDestination and create a text file by
means of a script, using this dragDestination. I don't know whether
Windows is able to do this by itself and I haven't created a text file
after a D&D myself yet.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille