Is it possible to use 'sheet' stack and then go to a specific card of that stack?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 04:53:25 EST 2008

Hi Mark,
One again you're my hero for the day!
I trtied several things and now it works:

*on **mouseup*

*  put **fld "dr" into tNaam*

  if the hilitedLine is not empty

  then put the value of the clickline into tData

  --then go card tData of stack tNaam

  -- then sheet stack tNaam

  --then go card tData of stack tNaam

  then go cd tData of stack tNaam as sheet

end if

end mouseup

Sometimes the easy ones are the most difficult :-)

I was scripting all day and couldn't get it to work anymore last night.

Thanks again!

Greetings,

William