Rev printing woes in Leopard

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Dec 13 12:16:03 EST 2008

Hi Peter,

The only difference in what you're doing and what I'm doing (except
for the nature of the actual output) is that you're having to store
the print parameters for "several" different printers in a custom
prop, and your program has to sort all of this out whenever you need
to print. I think this is your bottle-neck, so...

I would suggest that you insert a method, whether menu or radio-
button, so that you can identify the printer you're on at the time and
provide the appropriate parameters at that time. I don't know if
you're using a standalone or stacks, but making this change should be
easy enough for you, and will provide a method by which you may even
recognize "other printers" when the need finally arises.

We are printing the same way, using "print card into rect", though
mine is on a Intel MacPro under Leopard on an Epson printer, and in
full color.

HTH,

Joe Wilkins