Core Midi

René Micout rmicout at online.fr
Sat Dec 13 12:10:58 EST 2008

Beat,
What name for musician !
Thank you for your answer. My english is not very good, sorry :-)...
But my french is better !
I am working on a generative musical instrument (named "Exagofon")
with Revolution (only, no C, C++ or Xcode... too much for my brain !)
and today it work with the Quicktime instruments, but, like you, I
wish play (live) Midi (in/out) via USB and Revolution on Macintosh.
I am working also on several musical projects : Acordofon, Ritmofon,
Yasarofon, Rizomofon, Exagovox.
Bons souvenirs de Paris
René