MouseMove . . . err?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 03:33:39 EST 2008

Just changed the moveSpeed to 65535 and everything "worked a charm":

on mouseMove
  set the moveSpeed to 65535
  put item 1 of the mouseLoc into MISHKA1
   put item 2 of the mouseLoc into MISHKA2
   move btn "X1" to (MISHKA1 + 40), (MISHKA2 + 40)
   move btn "X2" to (MISHKA1 - 40), (MISHKA2 + 40)
   move btn "X3" to (MISHKA1 + 40), (MISHKA2 - 40)
   move btn "X4" to (MISHKA1 - 40), (MISHKA2 - 40)
end mouseMove

as couldn't be fagged [that verb was specially for Craig Newman] to
mess around with other solutions. It seems that this week my programming
has been particularly blessed by a fairy [ Ooo, Craig, another opportunity :) ] that hovers near my computer.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.