MouseMove . . . err?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 20:36:00 EST 2008

Scott,

How do you implement a grab or move to constrain a grc horizontally
within the bounds of another graphic while the mouse is down????

Thanks,

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html