Size limits for posting

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Dec 12 15:11:12 EST 2008

Bonsoir Craig,

There are two lists at Runrev (at least): use-revolution and Improve-
revolution (for Enterprise users)
First one, the one you use, converts any html text sent to plain text
but takes into account html text size: just select in your emailer
'send as plain text' and you will able to send two or three Legal US/
A4 pages without problem.
Second one allows html (as seen by recipients) within the same limits
of 15 KB.

Le 12 déc. 08 à 20:49, DunbarX at aol.com a écrit :

> I keep running into a 15K limit for posting to the list, though the
> length of
> my text is far smaller. Needs moderator (I think this is Heather)
> approval to
> continue.   Anyone else see this? And is the length of the text
> body the same
> as the size of the post?

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.