Re: MouseMove . . .  err?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 14:29:44 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/12/08 1:58:05 PM, geradamas at yahoo.com writes:

> And, now to "Mr DunbarX", my name is 'Richmond Mathewson' and
> not 'the guy' - some of us don't feel it particularly necessary to
> masquerade under nommes de guerre!

Richard.

Hi.

I meant "the guy" as in "give the guy a break". This is an American slangy
thing. Do I suspect you are English? Anyway, nothing personal, I assure you; if
anything, I was exhorting Colin, who is kinda English, to action.

I missed Colin's solution. He used to move objects all over the place like
chicks behind their mother. I remember he was setting locs like crazy.

Craig Newman