Looking for ugly code comparisons

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Dec 12 13:50:29 EST 2008

If about 100x as many users end up using Revolution, it might be possible
one day to invest in, say, a Spanish variant and still have it deemed an
"xTalk." Despite their widespread usage I don't know of a similar option for
C++, Java, Ruby, Python, JavaScript, HTML, etc., which all use snippets of
English in their syntax. So, the teeming masses of children you speak of
will be in the same boat. Sorry but nowadays English is the international
language of business and technology.

"François Chaplais" wrote